Safe & Secure
Last updated: December 19, 2015
We may collect personal data that identifies you if you submit it to us (for example if you sign up for our forums, our mobile application or send us an e-mail query regarding the Services). We may use this data to provide Services to you, improve our Services and contact you.
If you choose to log in to our Services by using social networking site credentials (such as Facebook Connect), the site may send us personal data that you have allowed it to share with us.
We do not collect personal data from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such data, do contact us so we can obtain parental consent or remove such data.
We use analytical services and other tools (such as Flurry and Google Analytics) on areas of our Services which enable us to collect your IP address or other identifier, usage data relating to our Services as well as information on your device properties. Based on this data we may create statistics, provide better services to our customers as well as analyze and further develop our Services. We treat this information as non-personal data.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Safari) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users are able to change their personal information: By logging in to their account
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
- We will notify the users via email within 7 business days
- We will notify the users via in site notification within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
PO BOX 3555
Jeddah, Mecca 21481